Project 365. 1 photo per day, 365 days.

p365x day 43 180210

| 22 February 2010


p365x day 43 180210, originally uploaded by michael.san.felipe.

For those who come to San Francisco
For those who come to San Fran... Fran

In, in, in, in to the streets of San Franciscccco
In, in, in, in to the streets of San Fran... Fran


I rep my city, nobody flyer
Say something different, you a goddamn liar
Block on fire, streets stay cookin
Girl, you lookin for a boyfriend, keep on looking
Downtown, Filmore, something like brooklyn
Uptown Harlem, yea we ballin
Frisco, Frisco home of the brave
I don't know about ya'll, but we gettin paid
All of the tv, still ain't changed
Good in the hood, everywhere I go
Got a block full of haters everywhere I go
you Say you from the hood but you never there tho

Ay, HP love, lake view love me
Sunny dale, towerside let's get money
Bank, Bank three story
Game this movement
Street Cred music
Son let's do it


For those who come to San Francisco
From San Francisco
For those who come to San Fran... Fran

In, in, in, in to the streets of San Francisco
In, in, in, in to the streets of San Fran... Fran


It's a city situation, I keep Hunters point
In thee equation
I'm married to the block, you just got relations
And you gon need a doctor to play with my patients
You hatin, you'll get it in broad day
My neck shines like the lights on broadway
Never gave a broad away
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
Cause in Filmore theyll get it to pay
but HP, that be me
Check my street cred
I'm in the trap all day
(all day, all day)
I just count the cash
Now my whip bent like Alcatraz
And not one bars of fable
We got the cable car, but my car got cable
boo banga, I'm on demand like comcast
and with these squares, I dont contrast


For those who come to San Francisco
From San francisco
For those who come to San Fran... Fran

In, in, in, in to the streets of San Francisco
In, in, in, in to the streets of San Fran... Fran


See it goes by no book
Anybody get took, from HP
To hayes valley we push
Come over the top of the bridge
It gets narrow
The grip go down ridin' on O'farrel young Filmore, Fa-rel
Golden gate treasure
Got it the warf, S.F. da letters
Roll in like fog, the battle is up hill
You witness Shit you will get killed
Cougnut Mr. C
Hit man r.i.p.
Much love from S.F.C
Handle bricks in the back of Candlestick
House in twin peaks, view panoramics
Still with the cannon, 40,50 caliber
5 time champion, destroy any challenger
Hit like Barry, score like Jerry
Still right here, Filmore to marry

San Francisco Anthem - San Quinn

0 comments:

About Me

Followers